Hello Crafty Friends! Today, I am sharing another card created for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #160- Inspired By Your Favourite Christmas Song or Movie. Christmas is my favourite time of the year and one of my favourite Christmas songs is the Twelve Days of Christmas! For this card, I went through all my Lawn Fawn stamp sets and tried to find images which could represent the twelve gifts and I came up with the images and corresponding stamp sets listed below.
To start, I die cut the front panel using the Magic Iris-On with paper from Spiffier Speckles Petite Paper Pack. I then, placed the largest square over the front panel and ran it through my die cut machine to get the square shape.
I die cut all the pieces from the Magic Iris set with White Card Stock with the exception of the three bean shaped pieces which makes up the center of the Magic Iris. For these pieces, I used paper from the Spiffier Speckles Paper Pack.
I adhered the Magic Iris together and stamped the middle with a sentiment from Magic Messages. Next, I lightly inked the background circle of the partridge with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide. I then die cut the Magic Iris Holly out of White Cardstock and ink blended the holly with Lucky Clover, Salvage Patina, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, and Festive Berries Distress Oxides. I sprayed the holly with water and added some flecks of White Acrylic Paint. I adhered the holly onto the front panel.
For the back panel, I die cut a 4 3/4″ square out of paper from the same paper pack. I adhered the holly onto the front panel and the background circle onto the back panel. I then adhered the Magic Iris onto the back panel. I flipped the the front panel over and added foam tape around the edges and adhered it onto the back panel.
I stamped and die cut all the images and colored the images with Copic Markers listed below. I adhered the images onto the front panel and viola, my Twelve Days of Christmas Card is done.
The Challenge is open until Sunday, June 5th at 11:59PM ET. All entries will have a chance to receive a $50 Lawn Fawn gift card and you will also have a chance to be featured in the Lawn Fawnatics Blog!
Thanks for joining me today, I hope you like my card!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- Magic Iris Holly Wreath Add-On
- Large Square Stackables
- Magic Iris
- Magic Iris Add-On
- Magic Holiday Messages
- Red Lobster Ink
- Spiffier Speckles Petite Paper Pack
- Partridge in a Pear Tree- Love You S’More, Scripty Bubble Sentiments ( bubble wand for the pears)
- Turtle Doves – Happy Hugs
- French Hen- Hay There, Bicycle Built for You
- Calling Bird- Winter Birds, Critter Concert
- Golden Rings- Let’s Bokeh
- Geese A Laying- Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Winter Birds, Easter Before N’ Afters
- Swans A- Swimming- Swan Soirée, Beary Rainy Day
- Eight Maids-A-Milking- Beachy Christmas, Purrfectly Wicked
- Nine Ladies Dancing- Mice On Ice, Happy Howloween
- Ten Lords- A- Leaping- You Autumn Know, Happy Howloween
- Eleven Pipers Piping- Party Animal
- Twelve Drummers Drumming- Holiday Helpers
- Mice- T2, T1, T0, E000, E0000, R00
- Swan- W00, W0, W1. R00
- Goose- E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, R00
- Nest- E34, E31, E30
- Turtle Doves- E34, E31, E30, RV0000, W0, W1, R00
- Ring, Horn, Crown-: Y25, Y13, Y11
- French Hen- T0, B24, B23, B21, R00
- Wine- R27, R24, B70, E34
- Baguette- E34, E31, E30
- Cheese- Y04, Y11, Y23
- Partridge- T2, T1, T0, Y11, R00, Y04
- Scarf-RV00, RV0000
- Drum- Y06, Y02, Y00
- Calling Bird- Y04, T2, T1, T0, R00
- Bucket- C5, C3, C1, C00
- Stool, Hearts- RV00, RV000