Hello Crafty Friends! Today, I am sharing another card created for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #157- Awesome Autumn! This time, I thought it would be fun to create a mini haunted house!
To start, I die cut the front pieces for the Ta-Da! Diorama out of white card stock. I inked the front frame and panels with Black Soot Distress Oxide using the Brick Stencil. I mixed the same oxide with water and splattered it onto the frame and panels for added details.
For the back panel, I inked blended A2 sized white card stock with Villainous Potion and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide. I then ran the back panel under my hot foil machine using the Starry Sky Background Hot Foil Plate with Glimmer Foil Gold and Champagne. I then die cut the back panel using the back piece from the Ta Da! Diorama set.
I die cut the inserts with Black Sparkle Cardstock. For the “fog,” I die cut vellum with Puffy Cloud Borders die. I splattered the fog with some gold water color.
I added a roof using the roof from Scalloped Treat Box Haunted House and the top part of the house from Build- A- House. I added windows using the window dies from Scalloped Treat Box Winter House Add-On. I ink blended the windows with Dried Marigold and Antique Linen Distress Oxides. Next, I die cut the window frames from the same set. I used the door from Build-A-Castle. I ink blended the roof, window frames, and door with Villainous Potion Distress Oxide.
I added a spooky fence, gate, cobweb, bat, and grass ink blended with Black Soot Distress Oxide. To add some color I placed a pumpkin in the front.
I stamped and die cut the mouse and images and coloured with Copic Markers listed below. For the cape, I stamped the cape onto the leftover hot foil piece from the background. I fussy cut the cape.
To finished off the card, I added White Heat Embossed Sentiments.
The Challenge is open until October 1st at 11:59PM ET. All entries will have a chance to receive a $50 Lawn Fawn gift card and you will also have a chance to be featured in the Lawn Fawnatics Blog!
Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you like my mini haunted house!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- Ta-Da! Diorama!
- Spooky Gate
- Grassy Hillside Borders
- Stitched Pumpkins
- Starry Sky Background Hot Foil Plate (Cape and Background)
- Merry Mice (Mouse)
- Christmas Dreams (Candle and Clock)
- Purrfectly Wicked (Book)
- Den Sweet Den (Book)
- Critter Concert (Wand)
- Happy Howloween (Cape, Witch’s Hat)
- Puffy Cloud Borders
- Costume Party (Sentiment)
- Frosted Fairy Friends (“Magical” sentiment)
- Haunted House:
- Brick Stencil
- Stitched Pumpkins
- Scalloped Treat Box Haunted House (Bats, Roof)
- Build – A- House Halloween Add-On (Roof, Spider Web)
- Build- A- House (Top part of the House)
- Scalloped Treat Box Winter House Add-On (Windows)
- Build-A-Castle (Door)
- Spooky Fence Border
- Sparkle Cardstock – Autumn
- Glimmer Foil Gold and Champagne
- Gansai Tambi Starry Colors
- Mouse: T2, T1, T0
- Hat: V17, V15, V12, YR04, YR01, YR000
- Wand: C6, C4, Y00
- Clock: E25, E23, E21, E41, E40
- Books: E25, E23, E21, E41, E40, YR04, YR01
- Candle: E23, E21, C0, YR04, YR01