To start, I die cut white cardstock with the largest die in Stitched Rectangle Dies. I ink blended the panel with Squeezed Lemonade and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxides. I splattered some orange watercolor onto the bottom of the panel and blue watercolor onto the top of the panel. I sprayed some Gold Shimmer onto the panel for added interest. I set the front panel aside to dry.
To make the notebook paper, I die cut some lined cardstock with Notebook Tabs Dies. I adhered black cardstock under neath the lined cardstock and glued the notebook paper onto the front panel at a slight angle.
I stamped the images from Grad Cat Stamps and die cut with the coordinating Grad Cat Dies. I added a mortar board and diploma from Woo Hoo Stamps, confetti from Bold Balloons, and stars from School Time Stamps. I colored the images with Copic Markers listed below.
Thanks so much for joining me today! Have a wonderful week!
- Cats from left to right- Cat 1: E51, E50, T3, T2, T1, C0, R00, R000 / Cat 2: E31, E30, E000, E33, T3, R00, R000 / Cat 3: W3, W2, W1, R00, R000
- Books: Y02, Y00, Y000, R24, R22, R21, B00, B000, B0000, T1, T0
- Certificates: R24, R20, T0
- Mortar Boards: R24, R21, N3, N2, N1
- Notebook Paper: Lawn Fawn True Blue
- Imagine Crafts Sheer Shimmer Gold Spray