Hello Crafty Friends! I am back again sharing another card created for the Lawn Fawn Challenge #136- Make the Sentiment a Star! For this card, I created a “knitting themed” card using the new “Oh What Fun” giant outlined sentiment with the pretty Knit Picky Cardstock!
To start, using the Giant Outlined Oh What Fun die, I die cut 5 die cuts out of the green, turquoise, blue, red, and pink cardstock. I adhered the pink background onto A2 Cardstock. Next, I adhered the different coloured letters in the pattern illustrated below. I added a mouse from Just Add Glitter, knitting accessories from Bah Humbug, and a sweater from the Ugly and Bright set. I coloured all images with Copic Markers listed below.
I added a White frame with the Stitched Rectangle Frames and a White Heat Embossed sentiment from Ugly and Bright. I thought it would be fun to add some “yarn” so I snipped off some pieces from Unicorn Sparkle Cord and adhered the pieces onto the letters. To finish off the card, I created a matching envelope.
The Challenge is open until Sunday, November 20th at 11:59PM ET. All entries will have a chance to win a $50 Lawn Fawn gift certificate and you will also have a chance to be featured in the Lawn Fawnatics Blog!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- Oh What Fun
- Stitched Rectangle Frames
- Just Add Glitter (Mouse)
- Baah Humbug
- Knit Picky Winter Petite Paper Pack
- Lost Mitten Cardstock
- Ugly and Bright (Sweater and Sentiment)
- Little Bundle (Hanger)
- Unicorn Tail Sparkle Cord
- Mouse- W3, W2, W1, W0, R20, E000, E00, B24, B23, B21
- Sweater and Balls of Yarn- B24, B23, B21, R27, R24, R21, YG03, YG01, YG00
- Knitting Needles- E53, E51, E50
- Scarf- R27, R24, R21, B00, B000, B24, B23, B2, YG03, YG01
- We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch
2 thoughts on “KNITTING WITH LAWN FAWN”
The 3-D ribbons make the card looks gorgeous!!
Thanks so much Elina!