Hello Crafty Friends! It’s coffee, tea, and treats time at Lawn Fawnatics! Challenge #135 is all about coffee, tea, and treats! For this challenge, I was inspired by my favourite fall drink, Pumpkin Spiced Latte!
To start, I ink blended an A2 piece of Black Cardstock with White Ink for a chalkboard effect. I then White Heat embossed the sentiment “You’re the,” and the “Coffee,” “Latte,” and “Cocoa” wording along with the swirls. Next I cut 3 strips of White Woodgrain Cardstock sized 1/2″ x 5.5″ and ink blended with Tea Dye Ink. I then adhered the strips onto the bottom of the blackboard background. I then die cut a white lace border for the counter top with a Lace Border die.
For the leaves border, I die cut leaves from the Fall Leaves Backdrop and ink blended with Antique Linen, Fossilized Amber, Dried Marigold, and Festive Berries Oxide Inks and set them aside.
To make the coffee machine, I stamped the top half of the oven stamp onto a piece of White Cardstock. I then stamped the bottom half of the claw-machine from You’re Claw-some beneath the top half of the oven stamp. I used flower pots and the handles of the pizza cutter to make the grouphead and portafilter.
Next I stamped and die cut mice, coffee cups, and pumpkins and colored the images with Copic Markers listed below. I adhered all the images onto the background and finished off the card with a border frame and a White Heat embossed sentiment from Pumpkin Spice.
The Challenge is open until Sunday, November 6th at 11:59PM ET. All entries will have a chance to win a $50 Lawn Fawn gift certificate and you will also have a chance to be featured in the Lawn Fawnatics Blog!
Thanks so much for dropping by! I hope you like my card and have lots of Pumpkin Spice Lattes and other yummy fall drinks!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- Love You A Latte ( Coffee, Drinks)
- Holiday Helpers ( Coffee Machine Drinks)
- Coffee Machine
- Top half – Oven from Sprinkled with Joy
- Bottom half- Claw Machine from You’re Claw-Some
- Grouphead- Garden Before ‘n’afters (Flower Pot)
- Portafilter- Pizza My Heart (Pizza Wheel Handles)
- A Creature was Stirring (Mouse)
- Berry Special (Mouse)
- Just Add Glitter (Mice)
- Fall Leaves Backdrop (Leaves)
- Pumpkin Spice ( Drink and Sprinkle Shaker)
- Happy Harvest (Pumpkins)
- Lacy Borders
- White Woodgrain Cardstock
- Gotta Have Gingham Margaret
- Black Licorice
- Mice: W3, W2, W1, W0, E00, E000, R00, G05, G03, G00
- Pumpkins: YR14, YR12, YR02, YR01, E42, E41, E40, E57, E55, E53
- Paper Cup: C01, C00, E43, E42, E41
- Pumpkin Spice: YR14, E55, YR12, YR02
- Latte: E55, E53, E51, YR14, YR04, C0
- Hot Chocolate: E25, E23, E21, Y02, Y00, Y000
- Coffee Machine: T3, T2, T1, T0, G0000, C6,C5, C4, C3, C2, C1
- Grouphead: C5, C4, C3, C2, C1
- Portafilter: E55, E53, E51
- Spoon: C3, C2, C0
- Small Hot Chocolate: R37 R35, R32, C0
- Small Latte: Y13, Y11, Y0, C0
- Inkon3 Atelier Shark Tooth White Ink
8 thoughts on “COFFEE SHOP WITH LAWN FAWN”
Love this, Catherine! You’re so, so clever!! Your designs are always top-tier. Great work!
Lori S in PA
Thanks so much Lori!
Very nice colour scheme and borders. Interesting design!
Thank you so much Elina!
This is so amazing, Catherine! Your creativity as always is off the charts! Love it!
Thank you so much Nancy! 🙂
Such a creative design – I love it!
Thank you so much Kathy!