Hello Crafty Friends! Today, I am sharing a watering can themed card with a beautiful bouquet of flowers!
To start, I die cut a piece of white card stock 4.25” x 5.5.” I ink blended the cardstock with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I then die cut the frame with Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies. I adhered the frame onto the background with foam tape.
Next, I stamped the watering can and butterflies from Watering Can Stamps and die cut with Watering Can Dies. I splattered some blue watercolor ink onto the watering can for texture.
To make the bouquet, I used the Timeless Tulips Stamps, Cheerful Daisies Stamps, and Spring Greenery Dies.
I finished off the card with a tag from Stitched Arch Dies and a sentiment from Lovely Lilacs Stamps.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
Sunny Studio Supplies:
- Watering Can Stamps and Die
- Timeless Tulips
- Cheerful Daisies
- Spring Greenery Dies
- Lovely Lilacs
- Stitched Arch Dies
- Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies
- Pinks: Altenew Blush, Hero Arts Cotton Candy, Hero Arts Bubble Gum
- Yellows: Pinkfresh Lemon Whip, Sweet Mustard, Marigold
- Oranges: Pinkfresh Peach Fuzz, Apricot, Clementine
- Greens: Hero Arts Key Lime Fizz, Green Apple, Moss
2 thoughts on “WATERING CAN WITH SUNNY STUDIOS”
This is super-pretty! TFS –
Lori S in PA
Nice colour scheme!