Hello Crafty Friends! Today, I am sharing another card created for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #129- Fun With Food. I am so in love with the Platform Pop-Up cards as they are so easy to make. For this card, I wanted to play with the new Citrus Dies so I created a mason jar filled with Strawberry-Blueberry Lemonade!
To start, I made the Platform Pop-Up using paper from the Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow Paper Pack. Once the platform was set up, I cut two strips of Woodgrain Light Brown Cardstock sized .2″ x 3.5.” I die cut the bunting from Bunting Borders and adhered it onto the two strips. I then glued the bunting onto the platform.
For the mason jar, I die cut How You Bean and Add-On out of Spiffy Speckles paper and Gotta Have Gingham paper. I added strawberries and lemons from Summertime Charm and ice cubes from So Smooth.
The blueberries were from Let’s Bookeh. The lemons were die cut out of white cardstock and ink blended with Lemonade, Sunflower, and Walnut Ink. The leaves were ink blended with Freshly Cut Grass and Celery Stalk Inks and the strawberry with Lobster Ink.
I added a lacy border around the signage by using the lacy border die and a scalloped border around the .25 cents sign using Fancy Scallop Circle Stackables. I finished off the card with a sentiment from Make Lemonade and coloured with Copic Markers.
The Challenge is open until Sunday, July 31st at 11:59PM ET. All entries will have a chance to win a $50 Lawn Fawn gift certificate and you will also have a chance to be featured in the Lawn Fawnatics Blog!
Thanks so much for joining me today! I can’t wait to see your fun with food cards!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- Platform Pop-Up
- So Smooth
- Dandy Day Flip-Flop (Mouse)
- You Autumn Know (Mouse)
- Summertime Charm (Lemon Slice and Strawberry)
- So Smooth (Ice Cubes)
- Make Lemonade (Sentiment)
- Plan On It: Calendar (.25 cents)
- How You Bean? and Shaker Add-On
- Zesty Lemon
- Strawberry Patch
- Let’s Bookeh (Blueberries)
- Bunting Borders
- Fancy Scalloped Circle Stackables
- Lacy Borders (Signage)
- Skinny Stripes Stencil (Straw)
- Celery Stalk
- Freshly Cut Grass
- Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow Collection Pack
- Spiffy Speckles Collection Pack
- Woodgrain Cardstock- Light Brown
- Mice: W2, W1, W0, E000, E0000, R00
- Signage: E43, E42, E41, E59
- Lemons: Y06, Y04, Y02, Y00
- Strawberries: R29, R27, R24, R22, R21, YG05, YG03
- Blueberries: B39, B37, B34