Hello Crafty Friends! Today, I am sharing a card featuring cute sloths “hanging out” in a kiddie pool for designer’s choice.
To start, I ink blended white card stock sized 4.4” x 5.5 “with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I set the background aside and stamped the sloths and hibiscus flowers from Silly Sloths Stamps and die cut with the coordinating dies, Silly Sloths Dies. I stamped the pool from Kiddie Pool Stamps and die cut the pool with Kiddie Pool Dies.
I adhered the jungle border onto the background and then adhered the sloths, pool, and hibiscus flowers with foam tape for added dimension.
I added a frame using the scalloped border in Frilly Frames Hexagon Die. I trimmed a piece of paper from Subtle Grey Tones 6×6 Paper to 4.4” x 5.5”. I placed the scalloped border in the center of the paper and then I die cut the frame out leaving the border with an inverted scalloped edge. I added foam tape on along the back of the frame and adhered it onto the background.
I finished off the card with a white heat embossed sentiment from Silly Sloth Stamps.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a Crafty Day!
Sunny Studio Supplies:
- Silly Sloths
- Kiddie Pool
- Tropical Scenes
- Sealiously Sweet
- Tiki Time
- Beach Buddies
- Frilly Frames Hexagon Die
- Subtle Grey Tones 6×6 Paper
- Pool: Y08, Y06, Y04, Y02, Y00, Y000, B01, B00, B000, B0000
- Sloths: W3, W2, W1, W8
- Jungle Border: E77, E74, E71, YG03, YG01, YG00, YG0000
- Hibiscus: R02, R01, R00, Y08, YR04
- Hat: Y11, Y00, B000, B0000
- Coconuts: E44, E43, E42, E41, BG01, Y08, R02, R01
- Goggles: T8, T6, T4, B23, BG01