Hello Crafty Friends! Today, I am sharing a “Happy Summer” card created with the new Swimming Pool Die and friends from the Kiddie Pool set!
To start, I used paper from Gingham Pastels Paper Pack to die cut the swimming pool from Swimming Pool Die. I went over the grooves of the swimming pool with a white gelly roll to make the tiles more prominent. I die cut the swimming pool railing out of silver card stock. I coloured the pool water with Copic markers and used one of the mini wave dies in the set to tuck the girl inside the water.
I colored the poolside tiles, grass, and hedge with Copic markers and I ink blended the sky with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks.
I thought it would be fun to add a pool volleyball net and I used the wish list die from North Pole Dies to make the net. I used Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink to color the frame and drew the net with a black multi-liner. I added friends from Kiddie Pool and die cut the friends with the coordinating dies, Kiddie Pool Dies. The beach ball is from Beach Babies. I added some cute critters from Beach Buddies to peek over the hedge and used the put the beach towels in the set next to the pool.
Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you like my card!
- Gingham Pastels Paper Pack
- Swimming Pool Die
- North Pole Dies
- Kiddie Pool
- Beach Babies
- Beach Buddies
- Tiles: T4, T2, T0
- Grass: G07, YG07, YG13, YG25
- Hedge: G99, YG67, YG63, YG25, YG11
- Net: B0000
- Pool: B000, B00, B01
- Boy: Hair: E79, E47, E57, E55, Skin: E50, E000, R20, R24, R39, Shorts: B23, B21, YR07, YR04, Y08
- Girl: Hair: E18, E15, E13, E11, Skin: E51, E50, R20, Swimsuit: Y08, Y04, Y02, YR04
- Ball: YR07, TR04, YR02, Y08, Y04, Y02, R27, R24, R22, B01, B00, YG05, YG03
- Sunglasses: Y08, Y04, Y02
- Dog: E47, E44, E43, E41, E40, R00, E000, N7
- Cat: E57, E55, N0, N7
- Beach Towels: YG05, YG03, C0, B01, B00, B000