Hello Crafty Friends! Today, I am sharing a card created with the versatile You Autumn Know set. The mice in this set are so adaptable to so many different scenes.
For the sky background, I ink blended Tattered Rose, Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks. I added some drops of water and splattered Gansai Tambi White Champagne Paint. I added snowflakes using the Snowflake Stencil and White Stencil Paste.
The snowy hills were made by using the tree stamp from Over the Mountain Borders set and I die cut 3 pieces of white cardstock with Stitched Hillside Borders. I lightly ink blended Tumble Glass Distress Oxide Ink onto the edges and finished off by gluing on Chunky Glitter.
This card was so fun to make and I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- You Autumn Know
- Toboggan Together
- Over the Mountain Borders
- Winter Wavy Sayings
- Yeti or Not (Santa Hat, Snow)
- Tiny Winter Friends (Santa Hat)
- Cheery Christmas (Santa Hat)
- Wavy Winter Sayings
- Simple Wavy Banners
- Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders
- Mini Snowflakes
- Snowflake Stencil
- White Stencil Paste
- Light Coloured Mice- E34, E31, E30, E01, E00, R20
- Medium Coloured Mice- E44, E43, E42, E41, E01, E00, R20
- Trees- YG17, YG13, YG11, G28, E25, E23
- Santa hat- R29, R27, R24, R22
- Sleigh- R29, R27, R24, R22 (Red), B16, B12, B01 (Blue), YR16, Y17, Y11 (Orange), Y99, YG17, YG03 (Green)
- Snowballs- B000, B0000
- Gansai Tambi Starry Colors
- Sakura White Gelly Roll
- Hero Arts Icicle Glitter
- Cosmic Shimmer Flake & Glitter Glue