Hello Friends! Today, I am sharing an autumn themed friendship card using the Lawn Fawn Fall Leaves Stencil and Stencil Paste. I wanted to try out Lawn Fawn’s new Fairy Dust Stencil Paste and I also wanted to experiment with some non-traditional autumn colors.
For the background, I ink blended the following Distress Oxide Inks:
- Blues- Salvaged Patina and Speckled Egg
- Greens- Old Paper and Bundled Sage
- Oranges-Dried Marigold and Tea Dye
I added a thin layer of Fairy Dust Stencil Paste on some of the leaves and the berries on the branches using a small palette knife which gave the background a glittery effect. To finish off the card, I added a white frame. I hope you like my card!
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- You Autumn Know
- Scripty Autumn Sentiments
- Fall Leaves Background Stencils
- Simple Wavy Banners
- Stitched Rectangle Frames
- Fairy Dust Stencil Paste
- Mice- E44, E43, E42, E41, E53, E51, E50, R20
- Leaves- YR00, YR000, G000, G0000, YG00, YG0000, E43, E42, E41