Hello Friends! Today, I am sharing a Fall-Halloween card created with Lawn Fawn’s new Fall/Winter 2021 release.
For the background, I ink blended Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide Ink using the Cloudy Stencil. I splattered Carved Pumpkin and Wilted Violet Distress Ink onto the background.
I die cut the Fall Leaves Backdrop (it’s so pretty!) with black cardstock and ink blended some die cut leaves, out of white cardstock, with the following Distress Oxide Ink blends: Wilted Violet and Shaded Lilac, Carved Pumpkin and Wild Honey, and Black Soot. To finish off the card, I added a black frame.
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- You Autumn Know
- Scripty Sentiments
- Fall Leaves Backdrop
- Fox Costumes Before ‘n Afters (witches hat)
- Making Frosty Friends (broom)
- Costume Party (sentiment)
- Mice- W6, W5, W4, W3, W2, R20, E53, E51, E50
- Hat- N8, N6, N4, N2, V04, V01, YR15, YR14, YR02
- Leaves- V17, V15 V12, V01, YG95, YG93, YG91, YR02, YR01, YR00
- Broom- N8, N6, N4, N2
1 thought on “LAWN FAWN “YOU AUTUMN KNOW” AND FALL LEAVES BACKDROP”
Black colour makes the card very spooky 🙂