Hello Crafty Friends! Today, I am sharing a Goldfish Cracker inspired card created for Lawn Fawn Challenge #129- Fun with Food! I love the colorful rainbow Goldfish Crackers and they are so yummy to snack on too!
For this card, I die cut White Card Stock using the Large Slimline Die. To make the background, I masked off 1.5″ on the bottom of the card. I ink blended Tumbled Glass Distress Ink using the Brick Stencil and splattered some some of the ink mixed with a few drops of water. I removed the mask and lightly ink blended the bottom with Antique Linen Distress Oxide.
Next, I stamped the sentiment from Color My World with Black Momento Ink leaving the word “COLOR” unstamped. I placed removable tape over the word COLOR to ensure that I would not get black ink on it. For the word “COLOR”, I first covered the words “You” and “My World” with pieces of scrap paper. I then stamped the word with Versamark and sprinkled coloured embossing powder on the letters and heat embossed.
I placed the background aside to dry. I die cut the cats from the Tiny Gift Box and ink blended with Hippo Ink and Ballet Slipper (cheeks). For the shaker jar, I stamped and die cut the jar using “How You Bean?” Shaker Add-On and Stamp Set. The goldfish were die cut with White Cardstock from the fish die in the Duh-Nut set. I ink blended the fishes with colors listed below.
For the small Goldfish carton, I borrowed the milk carton stamp from So Smoothie, I stamped the fish from the Duh-Nuh set and coloured the carton with Copic Markers listed below. The larger carton was made by using the side piece of the Milk Carton Die. I Trimmed the piece down to fit the size of the card. I ink blended the rainbow colors with the inks listed below. I added side tabs using Stitched Borders and stamped the wording with Harold’s ABC’s. I added a chunk of cheese from Thankful Mice and a die cut fish from Porthole Frames. I added a crest shaped label die cut with Zig Zag Circles Stackables and ink blended with Lemonade Ink. I finished off the card by tying a piece of thin jute around the jar.
The Challenge is open until Sunday, July 31st at 11:59PM ET. All entries will have a chance to win a $50 Lawn Fawn gift certificate and you will also have a chance to be featured in the Lawn Fawnatics Blog!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you like my card!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- Tiny Gift Box Cat Add-On
- Milk Carton Die ( used one side for the Goldfish packaging)
- On the Beach (Sunglasses)
- Color My World (Sentiment)
- Duh-Nuh Die (Goldfish Crackers)
- Stitched Borders ( Goldfish Package Side Tabs)
- “How You Bean?” Shaker Add-On and Stamp Set
- So Smoothie (Small Goldfish Carton)
- Brick Stencil
- Zig Zag Circles Stackables (Label on Goldfish Package)
- Thankful Mice (Cheese)
- Plan On It -Meal Planning (“Bake”)
- Porthole Frames (Fish on Goldfish Package)
- Large Slimline Die
- Speckled Egg Paper Blue
- Cats ( Hippo, Ballet Slipper)
- Goldfish Crackers (Lobster, Lemonade, Fish Tank, Grape Jelly, Freshly Cut Grass, Carrot)
- Rainbow: R29, R27, R24, R22, YG05, YG03, YG01, YR04, YR02, YR01, Y08, Y06, Y02, V15, V12, V01
- Cheese: Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21
- Jar: BG000, BG00