Hello Crafty Friends! Summer is here and today, I am sharing a “fish you were here” card featuring the cute Kiddie Pool Stamps and Kiddie Pool Dies.
To start, I masked off 3” from the bottom of a piece of White Cardstock 4.25″ x 5.5″ and ink blended the sky with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink using a stencil made with Fluffy Couds Border Dies. I then splattered the the clouds with the same ink mixed with a small amount of water.
For the ocean, I masked off the clouds and ink blended the ocean starting with Tumbled Glass, followed by Mermaid Lagoon, and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks. I then used the wave die from Swimming Pool Die to make the waves for the sharks.
I colored the friends and pool from Kiddie Pool Stamps with Copic Markers listed below and die cut with the coordinating Kiddie Pool Dies.
I adhered the pool onto a small tropical island with palm trees from Tropical Scenes Stamps. For the shark fins, I used the shark from Best Fishes Stamps and the stingray from Fintastic Friends.
I tucked the shark fins into the waves and used a white gelly roll pen to add foam.
I finished off the card with a white heat embossed sentiment from Oceans of Joy and added a crab and seashell from Ocean View.
Thanks so much for dropping by! I hope you like my card!
Sunny Studio Stamps:
- Kiddie Pool Stamps and Dies
- Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
- Swimming Pool Die
- Tropical Scenes
- Best Fishes
- Fantastic Friends
- Oceans of Joy
- Ocean View
- Kiddie Pool: RV25, RV23, RV21, YR04, YR02, YR01, Y04, Y02, Y00
- Palm Trees: E59, E55, E53, E51, G17, YG13, YG11, YG00
- Boy: Hair-Y21, E31, E33, Skin-E51, E51, R00, Outfit- YR02, YR01, C01, C0, Sunglasses- T7, T5, T3, BG01, BG000
- Girl: Hair-YR18, YR14, E09, Skin-E50, E000, R00, Outfit- BG01, RV23, RV21, R22, R21, Y04
- Coconut: E43, E42, E41, C0, YG05
- Cocktail: YR04, YR02, Y06, Y04, BG000