Hello Crafty Friends! Today I am sharing a Merry & Bright Christmas card inspired by Lawn Fawn’s super cute Furry Friends.
To start, I ink blended the background with Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered white acrylic paint onto the card for a snow effect. For the snowy hills, I used the Slimline Stitched Hill Borders to die cut two pieces of white cardstock. I embossed the edge of the hills with 3-D embossing powder (listed at the bottom).
The sweaters were hand drawn onto the furry friends with a black multiliner. I added 3D embossing powder onto the sign, igloo, and hats. The Christmas string lights were made from the Mini String of Lights set. To finish off the card, I added a peppermint stripe border using Red Sprinkle n’ Shine Cardstock.
I hope you like my card! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- Furry and Bright
- Joy to All
- Penguin Party
- Tobaggon Together
- Mini String of Lights
- Cheery Christmas (Santa hat)
- Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders
- Rainbow Cardstock
- Black Licorice Cardstock
- Pixie Dust Sparkle Cardstock
- Red Sprinkle ‘n Shine Cardstock
- Igloo- BG000, BG0000
- Door- E35, E33, E31
- Chimney- E35, E33, E30, C01, C0
- Sleigh- E35, E33, E31
- NorthPole Sign- E35, E33, E3, E30, R29, R27, R24
- String Lights- R27, R24, R22, G28, G24, G21, Y08, Y02, YR04, YR02
- Santa Hat- R29, R27, R24
- Reindeer Hat- E44, E43, E42, E34, E31, E30
- Dog Red/Green Sweater- N7 N5, N3, N2, E53, E51, R24, R22, R20, G03, G02, G00, E00
- Dog Red Sweater- W3, W2, W1, R27, R24, R22, E53, E51
- Dog Orange Sweater- E44, E43, E42, E41, YR14, YR12, YR01
- Stampendous Sparkle Puff 3-D Embossing Powder
- Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
- Copic Black Multiliner