Hello Crafty Friends! Today, I am sharing one more Fall themed card inspired by the Lawn Fawnatics Spectacular Skies Challenge.
To start, I ink blended Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide using the Cloudy Stencil. I splattered Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide mixed with water onto the card for added details.
For the border, I glued the coloured leaves onto the edges and then trimmed off the excess with a paper trimmer. I finished off the card by adding a white rectangular frame using White Wood Grain Cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
Lawn Fawn Supplies:
- You Autumn Know
- Scripty Autumn Sentiments
- Superstar (telescope and sentiment “I Look Up To You”)
- Cloudy Stencil
- Stitched Rectangle Frames
- White Wood Grain Cardstock
- Mice- E44, E43, E42, E41, E02, E01, E00, R20
- Leaves- E15, 13, 11, YR23, YR21, YR20
- Binoculars- N8, N5, N3, N1
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen for highlights